Sunday, May 23, 2010

WELCOME TO MRS. ABAY'S APEH BLOG

Hi Everyone Interested in European History,

Hopefully I will be teaching this class in the fall of 2010. If not I hope this blog will be helpful in your pursuit of learning European History or for other history classes. APEURO or APEH are the most common acronyms for this class so I will be using them in websites links, posts, and assignments etc. On the right I have some famous European Artists and below those images I will be posting useful links for this class. I have also added news feeds from 2 European sources: BBC news and Telegraph.co.uk. --great sources for international news. I will be adding more throughout the summer. I also utilize proboards.com for assignments and discussions abayhistory.proboards.com. The links are also on the main page nkabay.blogspot.com. There will be a summer assignment posted so check back soon. I look forward to working with any students passionate about history and the world today!

No comments:

Post a Comment